Little Bits are in the house!
Little bits are a fun and easy way to prototype with electronics. You can build (almost) anything with them. NO soldering required, the modules snap together with magnets. So you can create circuits in seconds.
Official website here ----> CLICK, where amongst all, you can find tutorials and projects.
* to Little Bits
* littleBits Serial Data
* Serial Controler
* 8-bit Jukebox
* Random envelope & Filter mod
* 8-step Sequencer
SYNTH KIT + ARDUINO
* Arduino MIDI Interface for littleBits Synth Kit
* Arpeggio Generator for Arduino & Synth Kit
* Wireless Jack-In-The-Box Prank
* Animation with the sequencer (cheesy it is, but think of the possibilities:)
* Wireless Doorbell Synthesizer