Arduino basics 1: Hello World
About the course
Simon de Bakker
Korte beknopte omschrijving inhoud workshop
This is the very first introduction to the Arduino platform. If you want to start using the Arduino, but are not sure where to start: this is the place! During this 3-hour introductory workshop you will learn what an Arduino and microcontroller are, and how you may start using them.
Omschrijving inhoud workshop
In this workshop we learn the very basics of using an Arduino.
We will cover what Arduino’s are, and microcontrollers in general. How do they differ from your computer? Next, we will set up and explore the Arduino environment. By making some simple examples, you will make your first steps into the world of microcontrollers and the Arduino.
- you know what an Arduino is and how it differs from your laptop
- you can setup the Arduino environment
- you can understand and execute simple examples
Anyone who wants to start using the Arduino or microcontrollers in general
What is an Arduino, what does it do and why is it useful?
- Microcontroller => Development board => Arduino
- Sooo many different flavours
- Many different tastes of arduino too
- Install the Arduino IDE: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- Have some breadboard
- code basics 1