Example circuits workspace
From Interaction Station Wiki
Revision as of 11:27, 9 March 2016 by Simon
Example circuits requirements
- work on 9V battery but remain 5V compatible (for easy Arduino integration).
- Breadboard build should be very clear. Use short wire bridges; as little loose bridges and dangling wires as possible
- Use standard/similar colors (Red +, Black -, same signals same color) so circuit flow is easy to follow.
- alternate blinking lights (astable)
- monoshot (monostable / delay)
- LDR (LED lights depending on light)
- NTC (LED lights depending on temperature)
- Contact microphone (with piezo disc)
- Electrect microphone
- Heartbeat sensor
- Touch sensor (resistive)
- Touch sensor (capacitive)?
- Beep (piezo)
- Amplifier (LM386)
- 10^0 LED
- 10^1 LED
- 10^3 LED ;)
- Heat (current source (e.g. with LM317))