From Interaction Station Wiki
Revision as of 19:33, 6 April 2016 by Thomas
- Make sure you know what you're doing.
- Read the OpenEEG WARNING first.
- As a precaution, always use the OpenEEG on a laptop that's NOT conneted to the power supply.
How to set up OpenEEG & BrainBay on OS X
You can run the Brainbay Software on your Macbook using WINE (A Windows Emulator)
- install FTDI drivers for Mac
- install XQuartz
- install WINE (Either development or Staging edition)
- download Brainbay Windows Setup
- Start Wine and run wine Setup_brainbay.exe and install somewhere where you can find it, for instance on the desktop
- Connect the OpenEEG. Create a symbolic link for the comport in ~/.wine/dosdevices (see here)
- Run wine brainbay.exe. Open a template and use COM1 on baud 57600
On brainwaves and using the electrodes
- Lucid dreaming wirh OpenEEG
- Augmentation Limitless
- list of eeg related software